Re: Recommendations for Laptop

Speaking of laptops, I have a Compaq Presario 1920 that I have been dreaming
for a long time of installing Debian on it, but I've been too chicken.
Anyone else had a successfuly experience with one of these?

Charles Lewis, Director of Administrative Computing
Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
(817)556-4720  lewisc@swau.edu  FAX (360)397-7952