Re: debian-user-digest Digest V99 #1917

At 10:35 AM 11/4/99 -0800, Glen S Mehn wrote:

The things:

Lilo must be on a primary, and bootable. Or at least shoudl be on a
primary. It can point whatever.

NT can be on whatever, but if you're using the NT bootloader, it needs
to be on primary. Highly suggested to use NT with FAT and not NTFS if
it's a dual boot machine.

I -NEVER- had any problems with NT and NTFS dual booting, I use
System Commander Deluxe 4.0 or LILO as a boot loader.

I strongly recommend to use NT with NTFS, the reasons are numerous
and obvious.

Regards,

Onno

Thassall.