Re: scsi boot install

At 05:10 PM 11/1/99 -0500, Joe Miklojcik wrote:
>Failed initialization of WD-7000 SCSI card!
>scsi : 0 hosts.
>scsi : detected total.

I don't know if your problem is related to mine but I also cannot boot Debian 2.1 with an Adaptec SCSI controller.  Redhat works fine for me too.  I was advised in a previous post that the scsi driver in Debian 2.1 has problems.  I have given up on Debian for now and will try again with the next release.  I am playing with Redhat while I wait.  I do not know what else I can do for now since I am too inexperienced to force my way through with Debian.