Linux developers for Bay Area startup

Capital Technologies is still having two open positions for Linux
developers. Offering competitive pay, stockoptions and moving bonus.

We are in the business of monitoring eCommerce applications and are
developing a sophisticated solution for that purpose.

Debian/Linux Software Developer
	- Develop and maintain Debian packages for our needs and for the
          Opensource community.

Linux Web developer
	- Develop Web contents and the logic in the back using
          Apache/PHP/Perl

Please submit resume's to me.

For more info

see http://www.captech.com http://opensource.captech.com

We already have a couple of debian developers on board. Come and join
us in doing what is fun for money ....