Re: Installing Debian slink (X)

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Daan van der Sanden wrote:

d.a.m. >
d.a.m. >But when I choose IntelliMouse en /dev/pcaux (or something) The system
d.a.m. >crashes, and my computer doesn'respond to anything. I also tried another
d.a.m. >combinations, but everytime the system crashes.
d.a.m. >

try choosing IMPS/2 on /dev/psaux  i have a similar mouse(actually a
trackball) but it uses the same protocol. with a wheel and a 3rd
button.  there is a prog out there that lets u use the wheel too(see the
tuning section of linux.com for it).

nate