Minicom and LISP

Does anyone Minicom or LISP are included with the Debian distribution? In the case of LISP dselect seems to know about it, but on a couple of separate occasions of installation it did not get installed even though it was selected for installation.

I am trying to get my machine in a state where I can connect it to the web and download stuff onto it. I was wondering, if I download something like Kermit for the SPARC onto a PC and then get it into the SPARC somehow (floppy for example), will I be able to deal with the file?

Randy Kaplan