Re: Bug in smbmount?

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Debian Mail wrote:

debian >I again have an
debian >ls: n: Input/output error
debian >Now I'm quite sure smbmount is causing these troubles. Anyone
debian >experienced similar problems with smbmount?
debian >

yes, i experienced that problem often when using smbmount, i attributed it
to smbmount still being experimental and beta/alpha quality.. i found that
leaving smbmount'd partitiosn idle for extended periods caused that kind
of problem for me.  i tried to remember to umount after i was done using
it.

nate