October mail spool of debian-user list.

Can anyone lend me their October mail spool of Debian User ?
Please indicate by mail as soon as U can, 'coz I have lost
my October spool inadvertently due to a HDD crash.
I was in the process of generating the Hypermail archive for
the same to be put up at http://members.xoom.com/debianut/

All users' of the Hypermail archive are requested to give
me sometime to put the October archive in place.

ragOO, VU2RGU.                         PGP Key 1024/1A747CB1
Fingerprint: 61 CD 0F 96 7A 94 4F F6 F0 42 1B 6D C0 A4 24 CF
--
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux