Re: debian-user-digest Digest V99 #1907

George,

>From the Debian web site:

Subscription / Unsubscription

Our lists are served by Smartlist. This results in a comfortable way to
manage them. If the subscription policy for a particular list is `open'
anyone is able to
subscribe/unsubscribe on their own.

*NO* subscription or unsubscription messages should be sent to the lists
address, but to a special control address which is slightly different
from the lists address.
To subscribe or unsubscribe to such a list, please send mail to

<listname>-REQUEST@lists.debian.org

with the word `subscribe' or `unsubscribe' as subject.

Please remember the -REQUEST inside of the name.