Gnome Pager...

Hi

I'm using gnome with windowmaker-gnome. A couple of days ago i
accidently rm -rf * part of my home (yes i know... that's stupid)
including the GNUstep dir. I tryed to rebuild a couple of things with
WPref and WMakerConf.

Today my gnome-panel crashed hard (had to reset the machine). When i
rebooted and started X I had windowmaker with one workspace (I used to
have four). After some trouble i managed to get the four back. The
problem is that previously my panel's pager showed four squares
representing the four workspaces. Now it shows four squares with four
squres on it and I only can access the top left one. Let me just say
that one of this four big squares is of the same size of the square i
used to have...

Can someone explain how cai get back to my previous setup.

Thanks
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt