How do I change the post-configuration interface/method for Debian packages?

A while back when I did my regular apt-get upgrade on unstable, I got
asked a question about the format I wanted to display post-config
messages for packages. I chose gtk. Unfortuantely the last couple of
times I upgraded, the gtk interface had crashed and the packages (slrn
and slrnpull) are showing 'F' when I do dpkg -l slrn, for example.

How on earth do I change back to a command-line option? Has anyone else
had the same problem? Was I daft to choose the gtk option?

Cheers.

--
Phillip Deackes
Debian Linux (Potato)