mutt / slang1 problem temp fix

I managed to get mutt 1.0 to package for those of you who, like me, love mutt
and fouled it up during an upgrade. This package will install and run fine on
potato systems but should be replaced when the maintainer publishes a fix. I
am not a and/or the maintainer, but thought I'd be nice. If this is bad lemme
know and i'll remove them. Note: these are not official packages, nor are they
very professional.

--
Ben Lutgens 	http://cybercreep.mosquitonet.com	icq#10836629

If you love something set it free.  If it doesn't come back to you,
hunt it down and kill it.