Re: Printer problem

I am sorry.  I did not give a good explanation for the problem.  I am
talking security.  I have the printer setup in the printcap file but
it is not working because it cannot connect to it.  The machine at the
other end says it cannot allow the connection.  I use to create a
hosts.lpd file and that would work but I know that this version has
some other file to edit.

Brian

On 11/2/99, 10:07:03 AM, Ethan Benson <erbenson@alaska.net> wrote
regarding Re: Printer problem: