Urgent: How do I relay mail

Howdy,

I need to setup an (internal) server that will relay mail.
I does not need to accept mail from outside it will just have to forward
mail from anybody who can reach it to wherever it has to go.
I Installed sendmail but the default setting for it is to relay
no mail at all (only from the localhost).  How can I convince
my mailserver to start relaying mail?

Note: I'm running MkLinux on a Mac but that shouldn't be an issue
I guess.

Nico

 Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data.
             Guess which has occurred.
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SUPC-E/NSSE)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com