Re: debian installation woes

Whoops! I knew I forgot something =)

I'm running a celeron 300A system, 128MB ram, adaptec
2940UW, Seagate 9gig (scsi) partitioned as follows:

1: w95 (1 gig)
2: extended (the rest of it)
   5: linux (1gig)
   6: vfat storage partition (2 gigs)
   7: vfat storage partition (the rest of it)
   8: linux swap (150 megs)

Other hardware:
- realtek 8029 PCI ethernet card (the installer can't
find the module to install this card in the installer)
- SB16
- Riva TNT2 AGP

I've gotten it to install and reboot off the mbr now
(I was using system commander before, but it can't
seem to boot the linux partition).
Now it just complains at the first package, saying it
can't find it.
I'm probably just going to re-download the whole thing
and try again.

=====