Problem with dselect in unstabke

	How can I totaly reset dselect's view of the world? At least thats what
	I think I need to do. Heres the problem.

	I am trying to do a cold install from unstable. i have th meachne up,
	and conected to the network. I have even run dselect a couple of times.

	Now howevr no matter what I do it complains at the Install step about:

	a2h having a programing bug a /tmp/FileJWUnvr line 210.

	I have reupdate available packages, and tried everything i know to do,
	but I am stuck.

	Anyone have helpful sugestions?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154