Re: enlightenment conflicts with enlightenment-theme?

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 01:11:59PM -0600, Charles Lewis wrote:
> Is anyone else having conflict problems with enlightenment?

     Yes...and most likely the same problem.  I am running
potato and am upgrading with apt in dselect.  To remedy the
situation here, I have been selecting the desired enlightenment
programs in the conflict screen and pressing <shift-Q> to force
the install.  It works all right here, for now.

Art