Re: Wordperfect 8 seg fault

ldd may show all the libraries but there may be conflicts.. hard to
explain cuz i hardly understand myself, but i will say that my
wordperfect8 was broken for several months(as was realvideo player and
other libc5 apps) because of misconfiguration of libc5, eventually i
started playing with it, and got it working..now the only libc5 app i cant
get running is xview.

sorry i cant help u more!

nate