Re: list problems?

I don't know how this list is set up, but some lists are set up so that if
your email address ever bounces, you are automatically removed from the
list.  Therefore, maybe the list has unsubscribed you?  I might try
subscribing again and see if that works.

Bryan

Bryan K. Walton
Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee Information Networks Corporation