apt-move

Hi,

  I've been trying to use apt-move to create a potato mirror and I
can't seem to get it to work.

  When running apt-move update/get I get:

/usr/bin/apt-move: contrib: command not found
Updating Packages and override files...
Getting: distribution names
Creating Lists...
Error: makelist: No master override files exist!

  My apt-move.conf file contains:

ARCH=i386
LOCALDIR=/debian
DIST=unstable
PKGTYPE=binary
SECTIONS="main" "contrib" "non-free" "non-US/main"
USSITE=debian.midco.net
NONUSSITE=non-us.debian.org
FILECACHE=/var/cache/apt/archives
DELETE=no
MAXDELETE=20
LOGFILE=/var/log/apt-move.log
MONITOR=/dev/null

  I, most certainly, have something mis-configured, but I'm not
sure what.  Looking at the man page and the Readme's it seems correct.

  Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Maryk