Re: Permissions for non-root user to use ppp

Some (like me) who need send/expect may also have to chown root:dip /usr/bin/expect which is root:root by default (at least in slink). This way it worked for me.

&rw

--
----- ___                       - Robert Waldner  Junior Network Engineer
---- /    /   /  ___  ____ _/_ -- <Waldner@Austria.EU.net>     RW960-RIPE