Re: gtk-config

:Check the messages during compiling.  It is probably looking for a
:libgtk >= 1.2.

No..but...I get this:
checking for gtk-config... no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.0.6... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.

dpkg -l gives:
ii  libgtk1         1.0.6-2        The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
ii  libgtk1.1       1.1.2-2        The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X,
unsta
ii  libgtk1.1-dbg   1.1.2-2        Debugging files for the GIMP Toolkit,
unstab
ii  libgtk1.1-dev   1.1.2-2        Development files for the GIMP Toolkit,
unst
ii  libgtk1.1-doc   1.1.2-2        Documentation for the GIMP Toolkit,
unstable

I think ii is installed properly?

---
Stult's Report:
        Our problems are mostly behind us.
	What we have to do now is fight the solutions.

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key
ICQ #2878130