Re: Where to get pine package ?

*- On  2 Aug, Liu Chung Him wrote about "Where to get pine package ?"
> Dear All,
>
> Is there anyone know where to download pine ? I cannot find this in my
> archive.

The current pine license does not aggree with the Debian Free Software
Guidlines and thus binaries can not be distributed.  There are Debian
packages of the source and diffs to apply to it so that you can build a
binary on your own system.  Install the pine396-src and pin396-diffs
packages and the appropriate Recommend packages to go along with it.
I am not speaking from experience with this.

--
Brian