icewm-problems after upgrading to gnome 1.0

After apt-get upgrade icewm and icewm-gnome I do no longer have 4
workspaces and I get the following error message when I run startx
(although X11 and gnome is working otherwise):

Bad option: ShowXButton
Bad option: WindowListFontName
Bad option: AddWorkspace
Bad option: AddWorkspace
Bad option: AddWorkspace
Bad option: AddWorkspace
Could not load font ''.
Could not load font ''.
unknown window option: onTop

It seems as if something in gtk has changed.  If I remember correctly,
apt-get also upgraded gtk.

How do I get 4 workspaces back again?

Johann
| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
      profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
      for instruction in righteousness;"
                                     II Timothy 3:16