Re: Good HTML editor for debian Linux?

>> to the task...  cut and paste works irregularly if
>> at all, no facilities for previewing..

Previewing is not such a large issue on a machine that has a functional
http daemon running.  Just edit the pages in-place and look at them with
your favorite browser, hitting 'reload' when you need to.

I agree that cut-and-paste is a strange thing.  It varies from
editor to editor, so you just have to figure out the one you are using.

What I still haven't found is the equivilent of 'indent' for
html files, that will neaten up my code, single-case my tags,etc.

Carl