Re: Suggestion for Newbie Guide Lines (ITP)

	Subject: Re: Suggestion for Newbie Guide Lines (ITP)
	Date: Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 12:10:09PM -0400

Quoting Michael Stenner(mstenner@phy.duke.edu):
> On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 03:58:22PM +0100, Patrick Kirk wrote:
> > If anyone has a few links that they think every newbie should have read,
> > please let me know and while I may not be able to package them, I'll
> > definitesly host them.
>
> I'd definitely be willing to maintain such a thing.  It would require
> more input from others than the standard package, though, so I think
> the idea of a dedicated web page maintainer and a dedicated package
> maintainer would probably work well.
>
> I'm excited.  This sounds like fun!  I have lots of ideas, too.
>
> 					-Michael

Well Michael, if you are a developer, and are willing to take it on,
you can count on to to assist you in any way I can.  I would suppose
that a format intent to package would be required or at least an OK
from for the 'Leader'.

Go for it!

Wayne
--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source