pcmcia

hallo

i try to install debian linux on a notebook Travelmate 5300 (from Texas Inst.),
but (as i will install the debian applications from the internet) when i
configure the pcmcia support in the dbootstrap, the computer freezes and the
instalation is stopped

my pcmcia ethernet card is a LinkPort/Enet from Compex and i use the i82365
controller, because with the tcic controller the card never works

what can i do to properly install the pcmcia support for my ethernet card?

thanks a lot