Fetchmail

Hi,

I am trying to create a script in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d that will run fetchmail
to download my mail automatically.  I can run it manually using me .fetchmailrc
file but the I can't seem to get the script working correctly.  Any ideas.
Also as I have more than on email address but they all end up in the same
pop3 account with my ISP does anyone know how I can use procmail to send
these emails to the correct user?  Is anyone cares then I am using
FreeServe as my ISP if thats make any difference at all.

Regards

Graham.