Re: Mission critical Debian

On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 12:18:25AM -0400, Will Lowe wrote:
> > > Is there any list of people using Debian for mission critical
> > > applications?  Such a list wouldn't necessarily have to include
> > Not that I have seen. There is the general linux-biz website and m-tech.ca

> Ummm ... master.debian.org (and most (all?) of the other debian.org
> boxes) run Debian, methinks.  Va.debian.org runs Debian and handles
> _all_ of our mailing lists.  ftp.debian.org runs debian .... most
> developers would probably call these (and master) "mission
> critical".

Yeah, but what else would we be running?  I was hoping to find a
repository of these sorts of anecdotes (maybe I'll have to start one),
or just the stories themselves from various people...

Thanks!  To everyone who responded:-)
--
David N. Welton, Web Engineer, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.354.4878 x241 tel, 415.701.7457 fax