Re: PCI modem

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Oleg Krivosheev wrote:
[snip]
> there are several PCI modems usable under linux, i believe.
> Find below how to do it
>
>            ***INSTALLATION OF V90 PCI LUCENT VENUS BASED MODEM***

[snip]

I am delighted to have this information.

Would you please name other PCI modems that can be made usable
under Linux? I have been told that only Multitech has a PCI modem
that is not a WinModem, (i.e., a modem where the details of
critical functionality are kept propriatary.)

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                        (Thanks guys!)