Re: Kernel 2.2 Upgrade questions

ZIP drive support is under SCSI (it is a SCSI low-level driver).

Why not upgrade to 2.2.9, I believe there were sound issues in 2.2.1.

* Ryan Novosielski - ryanov@bergen.org - http://www.bergen.org/~ryanov
+ inSite e'zine - http://www.teenvoice.com - EMail: in-site@bergen.org
+ AAST Master 98 - http://www.bergen.org/AAST - EMail: aast@bergen.org
+ ICQ PIN Number: 3239479 -- WWPager: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3239479