???RealPlayer installation???

Howdy all,

I'm trying to install RealPlayer 5.0 on slink (no .deb package, right?)
- I downloaded the tarball from the RealPlayer site and installed it...
trying to run it, I got:

./rvplayer: can't load library 'libg++.so.27

So I tried to install the libg++27 package, but got this message from
dselect:

Checking system integrity...ok
  libg++27
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0b/236k of archives. After unpacking 523k will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

(Reading database ... E: Sub-process returned an error code
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall
again
Press enter to continue.

When I tried to re-install, I get the same message - any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Rich