Re: Is there a PPPoE client for Linux?

Arcady Genkin wrote:
> My ISP is going to implement that crap for my ADSL connection. They'll
> of course be only supporting WinXX. Should I start looking for another
> ISP?

I just researched PPPoE a bit.  Looks like a bad idea whose time has come.
It should be possible to write a PPPoE client for Linux, but it will be a
non-trivial task best undertaken by someone who has had this monstrosity
inflicted upon him.

Unless you are prepared to undertake this task, I suggest you find another
ISP.   Be sure and tell this one why you are leaving.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)