Re: PPP problems

> I have configured the CHAP/PAP chatscript to connect ISP with dynamic ip.

Which are you using? PAP or CHAP?

> dont have no clue what does 'last messge repeated 11 times' mean?

Just what it says: the message  "sent [LCP ConfReq id=0x1 <mru 552>
been repeated 11 times.

If you are using pppconfig to set up ppp send copies of your
/etc/ppp/peers/provider and /etc/chatscripts/provider files.  If you are
not using pppconfig try doing so.
john@dhh.gt.org            Do with it what you will.