Re: mpeg movies with sound?

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Brad wrote:

> > [...]
> > > Hopefully someone else knows of a more free player that supports sound!
> >
> >  xanim?
>
> RTFM. Here, i'll even quote it for you:
>
>               +  MPEG  animations. NOT FULLY SUPPORTED. NO AUDIO.
[...]
> Does it look to you like it supports mpeg movies with sound?

 My apologies for the mistaken suggestion, but (a) I was not at my Linux
box, and hence had no FM to R, and (b) while I was not quite as verbose as
yourself, I indicated my uncertainty with a "?". I offered it as a
suggestion.

 With all due respect, lighten up a little, 'kay?

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735        ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

          If you have any trouble sounding condescending,
            find a Unix user to show you how it's done.
                -- Scott Adams: DNRC Newsletter 3.0