Re: XF86Setup

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Andrei Ivanov wrote:

> By default you can have 4 desktop screens. You switch between them with
> Ctrl+arrow keys (You start at top left, if you Ctrl+left, you will go to
> next one. Not sure if twm (I assume you are starting with the default twm)
> even supports it, but my AfterStep does.

The number of desktop screens depends on the window manager. For example,
i use WindowMaker, which doesn't even seem to have "desktop screens" as
such. It does have "workspaces" which seem to offer more or less the same
functionality. Right now i have two, but i could get a new one by
middle-clicking the clip and picking "new".

Read the docs for your chosen window manager to figure out how to
use/change the desktop screens.