Re: oracle 8.0.5 with glibc2.1

Hi,

I am running Oracle 8.0.5.0 on a slink (glib2.0) machine and it works
very well.

BTW, version 8.0.5.1 (enterprise edition) has been released some
months ago and is downloadable from the web.  You can find it at:
<ftp://ftp.oracle.com/pub/www/otn/linux/>.

It will probably not fix your problem.

Regards,
Remco

--
kibo grenade genetic encryption Osama Bin Laden bomb Uzi KKK social Panama
confession quiche PGP Ft. Meade Roel van Duin abuse CD FSF Clinton Shell