2 questions

Hi

I have two questions to pose to the enlightened ones in this mailing
list (boy am i poetic today, maybe because a I've a couple of
presentations to do today :( ):

Number 1 : Is there a way to allow the users to create an auto-responder
(so that their email sents a message for every message they got) saying
that they are on hollidays. I know, I know this things suck and they are
extremely anoying but the some people here are starting to request them
and as sys admin (kinf of) i have to be able to give them some anwsers.
The ideal would be the possibility to create filters so that the auto
responder does not awnser to mailing-lists or a certain number of
addresses. Can this be done ?

Number 2 : Is there any linux app capable of showing MS Media Player asf
files?

Thanks
--
        Mario Filipe