Re: SiS6326 chip and XFree86

Hi

I have an SiS 6326 up and running X, thanks to Carl
Mummert. He down loaded the Xfree server for 3.3.3.1
XVGA16 and XVGA servers. He copied them over the 3.3.2
servers then edited the XF86Config file. We could not
get the setup to run until we got that right, you likely
will have to work in the dark.

You can look in the mailing list archives for Carl's
message regarding this. Or mail me back, I'll send you
my XF86config file, and once I get my mail reconstructed
from my crash of the mailer, I'll send his message to you.

--David Teague: dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux: Because the support is free and cheerfully
	given, not to mention almost _always_ correct and useful.