Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

Hello,

Stefan Nobis:
> Do you get the point? To send emails bigger than about 40-80KB without
> being asked to do so and without asking the recipient is not very nice
> and i would call it an offence.

Your point being?

Everyone knows that you shouldn't in general send files over about 50 KB
(or at least everyone that's read RFC 1855). Everyone knows you shouldn't
send large amounts of unsolicited information to people.

Everyone also knows that you should end each line with a carriage return,
except people who write web-browser mail facilities.

Jiri
--
<jiri@baum.com.au>
We'll know the future has arrived when every mailer transparently