Re: netscape ignore's clicks

That usually happens when a page is 'busy' (or has hanged, or is dowloading slow,
etc).  I've noticed that the problem is much worse with 4.51 than 4.08.  I also think
that 4.08 is more stable than 4.51, and it isn't quite as bad with hogging memory.
It seems to me that 4.51 has a pretty sever memory leak, as it will continue to
consume memory on my machine (the most I've seen it eat is 87MB !!!!!!!!!), and will
not let ANY of it go until the whole process is terminated.  With 4.08 the problem
isn't as bad.  It seems to ramp up to 30-50MB pretty quick, but doesn't seem to go
above that, and will even occasionally release some of it.

Sean