Re: Good MP3 encoder

On Sat, Apr 03, 1999 at 12:46:12PM -0500, wax_man@bellsouth.net wrote:
> of 8hz-mp3, but it takes like 10hrs to rip and encode a cd.  I'd prefer
> an open source encoder, but am not opposed to a commercial one.  I just
> want to get one that is fast.

 i use cdparanoia for ripping and bladeenc for encoding.  i don't think
they're free, but they are downloadable.  look them up on freshmeat.

-vinny

-- Vincent Murphy | CompSci Undergrad, UCC | theDon@cs.ucc.ie | (086) 8397405
          "With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.
                  On Unix, I am limited only by my knowledge."  --P J Schoenster