Install - which device drivers?

Hi again,

Ok, I'm installing slink right now, and I'm currently in the part where
you install device drivers. Now, How do you know which are the ones you
need? most of them have only one short line of explaination, (one even
just has a '.'), and several seem to do the same thing. Is ther eany place
where I can read more about them to help me make those choices? (usually,
I just pick random stuff, and it seems to work, but I don't think it's the
best method)

Thanks a lot,

Stefan