fs type iso9660 not supported by kernel

I am trying to install hamm and get this message from dselect or when I
want to mount the cdrom.  I did install a cdrom as a device and did not
see iso9660 as an option amongst the filesystems during the installation
process.

Can somebody help me please?

It is not the first time I install Linux from this CD, but it is the first
time I get this error.

Johann.

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "No temptation has seized you except what is common to
      man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be
      tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are
      tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you
      can stand up under it."    I Corinthians 10:13