Re: /dev/isdnctrl Operation not supported....

Ries van Twisk wrote:

  >Hai,
  >
  >I'm buzy installing my Telis ISDN card on my Linux box.
  >Currently i'm running Debian with a 2.0.34 kernel
  >
  >When I do
  >
  >	isdnctrl addif ippp0
  >
  >I get a 'operation not supported by device' message back.
  >I have tryed lots and lots of things but still no luck.
  >
  >Does anybody have a clue?

You will get this is the appropriate modules are not loaded in your
kernel.

lsmod should show isdn and a card-specific module.

     "No temptation has seized you except what is common to
      man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be
      tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are
      tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you
      can stand up under it."    I Corinthians 10:13