Re: Exim Mail filters for Macro and other VIRUS?

*- On  2 Apr, Kent Andersen wrote about "Exim Mail filters for Macro and other VIRUS?"
> does anyone know or have an idea of what I need to put on EXIM to filter for
> macro viruses and other pestelance like happy99? It would be really cool to
> catch that at the transport agent and trash it then.
> Thanks in advance!
> Kent

Check out the exim mailing list archive at
http://www.roads.lut.ac.uk/lists/exim-users/. There has been a fair
amount of discussion on this topic on that list.

--
Brian
							   - unknown

Mechanical Engineering                                bservis@usa.net