RE: ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV graphic card + ATI-TV tuner card setu

hi, for your 2nd question, ATI dont release spec but a guilde of geek on the
net hacked the card and there is a little support for ati tv card. ati
all-in-wonder should work and some ati addon-card (not mine at this time :( ).

just look at http://ati.veiled.net/
go in the devel section and try gatos...

it's still a devel version so be carefull to not blow your card even if ati sux
:).

my advice for peoples who wants to buy an ati card: DONT BUY ATI STUFF!!!!!!!!!
they dont and will NOT SUPPORT linux!!!

it's the last time I have an ati card. not that the card is not good, but ati
dont give us a good support.

Benoit Joly