I really need help!

I really need sme help here. If you can, please help me.
I want to know if there is a kind of autoexec.bat file in
Linux, so that each times it boots, it automatically
executes some commands.
I need this because I have downloaded Blender(3d Software),
and i must install symbolic links. But because I don't know
how to do this before running Blender I need to execute a
LARGE command.
Do you know how ot install symbolic links?

Thansk for the time of reading my message!

Nuno Donato (nunodonato@xoommail.com)