Help Installing Linux

I did succeed in renaming the file from Linux.htm to Linux.
I am back to from where I started. All the required files are at C:\Debian.
When I type "Install" the same message comes back. "Image file not found.
Please enter name of kernet image file followed by optional command line
parameters for Linux." Is my understading correct that the kernel image file
is Linux? Should the install have taken care of everything automatically or am
I suppose to do anything further and if so please give me the full detail as I
am very new to Linux. If there is anything wrong in downloading the files
please do let me know what and how to rectify.
Thanks.