Re: SiS6326 chip and XFree86

Timo Reunanen wrote:

> Does anyone know when XFree86 3.3.3.1 get some kind of fix to SiS6326 chip
> based cards like Diamond Speedstart A50 what I have?
>
> ---
> Timo.Reunanen@tantras.tietovalta.fi
> ---

I'm using a pre-XFree release of newer SiS X-Server.
I downloaded it from SuSE at late October (It was dated Oct 5 or so) from SuSE, but
it looks to be removed, so I think it must be already added on XFree distro.
BTW, the 6326 support is not complete, all hardware functions just give image
corruption, but it is better than nothing, and I'm using it
on my PII-266 with 16bpp and works fine enough.